About NorthPark Homeowner's Association
Located in Westminster, Colorado, the NorthPark Homeowners Association is comprised of 421 single family homes. The Association boundaries include 99th Avenue on the south, 104th Avenue on the north, Hooker Street on the east, and Lowell Blvd. on the west. For a map of the geographic location, click here.
The Association was incorporated in 1983 and consists of Filings No. 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9.
Association members pay a monthly assessment which includes so many great services and amenities! The fees support weekly curbside trash pickup and bi-weekly recycling service, landscape maintenance, water for the common elements, liability insurance for the common areas, perimeter fencing, entry monuments, Director's & Officer's insurance, professional management, legal fees, gas and electric for the common elements, snow removal on selected perimeter sidewalks, and homeowners reserves management. It also includes the list of "fun" amenties listed below. Click here for a more complete list of expenses as outlined in the current Budget for the year.The fun amentities include:
- Large Neighborhood Pool - opened from Memorial day until Labo Day
- 3 Tennis Courts - built in 2019
- 4 Pickleball Courts - built in 2019
- Children's Size Basketball Court
- Junior Size Basketball Court
- 20 acres of irrigated greenbelt area
- Neighborhood Clubhouse - can be rented for fun occasions